Saturday, November 6, 2010

Runaway Fast As You Can....numero cinco


Well here we are once again in the mist of the evening about the talk about someone who does not really have the kind of qualities I believe to be mentioned on this blog, but hey....I've fucked up before by giving himm attention, so we might as well just make it a habit. Who are we talking about kids??? Who actually believes that are, well might as be, God you say? Yes, correct.

Mr. Kanye West.
Now the reason I am going to have this conversation once again is because I just want everyone to know that he is a very arrogant, horrible role model, and basically just sucks as a person. BUT there is something in this guy that just makes me want to feel bad about him as well. Someone doesn't think like highly about themselves unless they are a bit messed up inside. So we do need to take that into consideration.
Smart little Kanye(or prob Kanye's $7 an hour assistant) linked his damn Twitter account to his Facebook. So now Kanye is ALL OVER my news feed. Ohh lord make it stop! I'm going to run through a few LOVELY Tweets Kanye posted this week. Sit back and enjoy. Following there will be an interview where Kanye states "I used to be afraid to touch gay people". Wow.
Ohh gosh Taylor Momsen must have taken too many pills one night and requested Kanye, as well as Ms. Love. I just found him on the real Twitter site. Okay back to business.

TWEETS
Is illuminati and devil worshipping like the same thing... do they have a social network that celebs can sign up for?
P.S. "illuminati" is spelled wrong Kanye.


How they ain't gone have Gucci on the top 10 list this year???


Givenchy wallet http://twitpic.com/31g5qa
(well he does have good taste)



Why Halloween bring out girls inner hoe... I was sposed to type freak but I just typed what I really meant instead.


Never put me in a box
(what???)


Please go pre order Kid Cudi's album. He is my favorite living artist and not just cause he's on my label.
(yes you are just saying that just cause he's on your label. And I though Jay-Z was your idol/favorite artist?? Uh ohh I'm telling)



Never do coke with an intern ... they may not be 21.


Lanvin H&M film crazy dope
*It actually is "crazy dope" if we wanna put it that way so I put it at the end of the blog for you fellow Lanvin lovers, like myself, can see!



Listening to Waka in the car... make me wanna bless a club with my presence #Mypresenceisapresentkissmyass best hash tag ever!!
BEST TWEET EVER to confirm his all out aggogance. -My presece is a present Kiss my ass. ugh. I added the ugh.


Sometimes if I ain't have the term "so bugged out" I wouldn't have a way to describe the type of shit that be going down
*Note to kanye....EVERYONE says "so bugged out", at least I know I do. You did not invent this.

Interview Gone Bad
Ohh and btw EVERYONE and their mother would like to sit next to marc jacobs. He is a God to most of us.


Recently during a sit down interview with Sway, West talked candidly about certain people not understanding his eccentric fashion statements. Check it:

Sway: Kanye, you've become a fashion icon. But along with the accolades you get for setting trends, like you did with the "Stronger" glasses and even the 808s & Heartbreak heart pendants, some people really mock you because of the way you dress. If you look on the Internet, there are even some of your peers and fans that say you "dress gay." What does that mean to you?

West: Well, it's like when people say, "Give me a natural pose." You can't pose natural. If you're posing, then it's not natural no more. So it's statements that people say. "Dressing gay" you can't dress like ... Your dress don't give away whether or not you like a man. Think about actors that straight dress up like a woman or something like that. People wanna label me and throw that on me all the time, but I'm so secure with my manhood. And that's the reason why I can go to Paris, why I can have conversations with people who are blatantly gay.

'Cause I used to be scared to talk to a gay person. It's designers that's scared of people in hip-hop. And in hip hop, there's people — and let's not even say scared like homophobic — but they're scared of the way people gonna look at them. If you see a person be like, "I don't wanna stand next to Marc Jacobs 'cause I don't want that to bear on me because I'm just so cool." One of the reasons why, the perspective I come from with my raps and my songs, the reason why can't nobody dis me — no gangsta rapper, nobody can really dis me is 'cause it's so authentic.

Lanvin/H&M



P&L
S

No comments:

Post a Comment