Sunday, August 7, 2011

I Think You Know



Funny. This was actually just a rant I went on while tweeting when I saw this beautifule #TrendingTopic: #messagetomyex And in the fucking gloriousmood I am in I just pretty much went off. Don't worry they are tweets. It will be quite short.
*Please note this is NOT my ex but it might as well have been




FuckU

#messagetomyex You are the cruelest human being I have ever met. You are only out for yourself and deserve the addiction yiu fight. You
11 minutes ago via web
Favorite Reply Delete

#messagetomyex KILLED me you motherfucker and I wish while sitting on the ground of a scummy college apt i would havenever looked your way!
10 minutes ago via web
Favorite Reply Delete

#messagetomyex You keep coming back and I keep letting you. Why? I love your lies and enjoy the pain. The good times were soo good. Secrets

#messagetomyex werealways kept & pacts were always made but you broke that pact. I'm falling....where are you? You fell and I ran. Fuck You.
9 minutes ago Favorite Reply Delete

I think you know your name by now. And I'm sure the readers are sick of you too. I really cared for you. No we didn't date but it was actually better than that. You were my confidant. Where are you? You told me you loved and cared for me. You leave and never call? Goodbye

P&L
S

No comments:

Post a Comment