Thursday, May 26, 2011

Everybody loves Britney


"Britney looked good!i´m very proud of her" says Snoop Dogg
"If I like it? A queen has to be loved, man" says Naomi Campbell (that say she loves Femme Fatale too)
Omg I just saw the presentation of @Rihanna & @Britney at Billboard Awards ... sooo HOT! .. Sexy girls.-Kim Kardashian tweet.
All we did Moron! KhloeKardashian @ RT: I loved that Miss Spears @ Rihanna and opened the Billboard Awards!-Klhoe Kardashian and Rob Kardashian tweet.
"It's unbelievable,to have been so many years in business, and after all that has happened, it's wonderful to see her do this huge return. Actually, it's a beautiful thing." say Fergie
@ britneyspears I would love Britney to have you on my show, I thought to ask if we were living on Sunday .. I love you!-Mario Lopez invite Britney to his show via twitter
I love the Britney song Keep on Dancing ''Till the World Ends.''or as the guy standing on the corner called, "Keep dancing until Saturday."-Ellen DeGeneres tweet

No comments:

Post a Comment