Friday, May 13, 2011

I Feel Pretty, Ohh So Pretty



Every 9 months or so I do a beauty product best of and must have list. Well this time it's up to you ladies! I believe, with this new "Readers Favorite Beauty" list that we will be able to finally have a list with MANY different opinions that we can refer to when we are looking for that next mascara or that next moisturizer. It's soo hard to find amazing products that work. Working together we will see what liners are best for a dramatic eye and what products are best for an all natural look. I am soo excited about this and I can't wait to hear the products that YOU love and can recommend to not only me but to all the readers here at And Who Are You Again!

Please send me either a message through facebook or an email to me at sarah.hollock@gmail.com, listing your top beauty, skin, and fragrance favorites! It can be a list of 2 products to a list of 20. Whatever you have time for and can share with me. Also-Recommendations on the best dry shampoo are highly needed!

As for price points, I am not looking for anything specific. All brands are needed, low end to high end lines. Sometimes the lower end lines are just, if not more, fabulous than the more expensive ones. Can't wait to start recieving your lists! Thank you soo much for participating.

Can't wait to hear from all of you and I will have this all put together by mid next week!!!

P&Beauty
S

No comments:

Post a Comment