Friday, May 6, 2011

Lady Gaga's Full Interview With E! News



Watch the Complete Interview of Lady Gaga on E! News. Lady Gaga Explains "Judas" Video, Fears & Fans.

Lady Gaga Says:

"This video is not meant to be an attack on religion.This video is not meant to be an attack on anyone's beliefs. I respect and love everybody's beliefs… It really is just a metaphor. Her and I, we have no scores to settle. I don't have an intellectual agenda in that way ".

"I don't really view the video as a religious statement, I view it as a social statement, I view it as a cultural statement. It's a metaphor, it's not meant to be a Biblical lesson,In my opinion, the only controversial thing about this video is that I'm wearing Christian Lacroix and Chanel in the same frame. That's the only controversial thing I see ."

As for the song itself, "Judas" is "essentially about me going back to an ex-boyfriend and still being in love with someone that betrayed me, someone that was bad for me."

Click More For Watch the Full Interview

Lady Gaga Consider Herself as a Strong Catholic Person and a Lover of Religious Culture. Watch the Complete Interview.


No comments:

Post a Comment